Learning English is fun!

Learning English is fun!

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2020

Our language assistant's house.

TAREA ALUMNOS 2º 
  SEMANA DEL 4 AL 8 DE MAYO
(3ER TRIMESTRE)

This is a surprise!

Jonathan is our language assistant for this academic year 2019-2020. He is now in the USA because of the pandemic but helping children at Pintor Pedro Cano school. He shows his house, its furniture and materials used in different objects at his home. Enjoy the video!.

Now, it's your turn!: think and prepare your oral presentation. You can show your home and its furniture, as well as what is made of. 

These are some useful sentences: 

'Hello, my name is ....and I'm years old. 

I live in ... I have ...brothers and sisters. I'm going to show you my house. 

Today, I'm going to show you my house. 

This is the(living room/bedroom/bathroom).

In my bedroom I have got a (bed, a red table, a poster and a blue cupboard) . The table is made of wood. The bed is made of fabric and metal...).

I love my house!. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario