Learning English is fun!

Learning English is fun!

viernes, 5 de febrero de 2016

"Learn Town Vocabulary!" (My City. EFL | ESL | Phrases | ELF Learning)

Here 12 places around town are presented along with simple phrases and sentences. 

Vocabulary and phrases include:

  • Bakery - I buy bread at the bakery.
  • Bank - I keep my money in the bank.
  • Bookstore - I buy books at the bookstore.
  • Bus stop - I catch a bus at the bus stop.
  • Cake shop - I buy cake at the cake shop.
  • Coffee shop - Daddy drinks coffee at the coffee shop.
  • Dentist - I go to the dentist when I have a toothache.
  • Doctor's office - I go to the doctor's office when I'm sick. 
  • Drug store - I buy medicine at the drug store.
  • Flower shop - I buy flowers at the flower shop.
  • Gas station - Mommy buys gasoline at the gas station.
  • Hospital - I go to the hospital when I'm sick.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario