Learning English is fun!

Learning English is fun!

domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

The Past Simple Tense (Mind map)

"Hello everybody! I am the dinosaur from the past!




Once upon a time, millions of years ago, long before there were any people, I lived happily with my family. I ate grass and tree leaves, but there were some dinosaurs that ate other animals.

We dominated the Earth for over 165 million years, but mysteriously died out 65 million years ago. In the beginning, we walked on two legs; much later we started walking on four legs. Some of us were very speedy, others were rather slow.

I was a very cheerful and happy dinosaur."

If you would like to tell your friends about me, you will have to use the PAST SIMPLE tense , which is used for past FINISHED actions . So, look at this mind map and how The Past Simple is used!. 





From: https://www.tt-group.net// 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario